So my England 2015 plans are tentatively put on hold
But it’s a good thing because I got hired at my internship!!!
No lengthy and stressful job hunt, no new names to learn, and I’m at a place I genuinely enjoy working! Holy man I got lucky! and it seems like there’s still going to be plenty of adventures to be had! :)
Ahh this is adorable and wonderful! Thank you!
ok here goes.
1. I’m ALMOST 22 (my birthday is on the 24th) and that’s exciting to me, I don’t know why, but it is.
2. I’ve got one semester of university left and most of it will be spent at my internship (thank goodness)
3. My roommate and I have adopted 2 adorable kitties (technically they’re hers but while we live together they’re ours) named Princess Bubblegum and Marceliene the Vampire Queen, or Bubblegum and Marceliene for short. Though sometimes we just call them cat, brat, and various curse words because they’re kittens and constantly getting into trouble.
4. My roommate is one of the lovliest people and I’m SO glad I’m living with her.
5. The apartment building I live in was built in the 1930s for nuns who worked at the nearby hospital, so it’s got some neat character.
I wanted to drink in your features
but every time I tried
you caught my gaze and smiled
but I was tired
and too shy to say anything
apparently so were you
but perhaps you were an axe murderer
and I saved myself
from being chopped to bits
and fed to your dog
GUESS WHO HAS AN INTERNSHIP!
And it’s super awesome, I don’t have to get up super early for it, they’re giving me a stipend and it’s a company I really wanted to work for.
EVERYTHING’S COMING UP MILHOUSE!
Ahh this is so sweet! Thank you!
uhm ok, here goes!
1. I turn 22 on the 24th of December.
2. I’m SO close to graduating university and I really can’t wait to be done but I’m also terrified because I literally have NO CLUE what’s going to happen once I graduate. I’ve never been in a position where I really don’t have an idea of where I’ll be a year from now so thats both exciting and scary.
3. I actually don’t mind public speaking at all.
4. I’m a single pringle and I’m cool with it, though I wouldn’t be opposed to meeting someone that interested me.
5. Steak and potatoes, pizza and tacos are some of my favourite foods.
I just applied for an internship that I REALLY want
I NEED an internship soon
but I WANT this one